Monday, February 8, 2010

Ren & Dan : Engagement

I'm finally out of vacation mode from our honeymoon, and catching up on blogging. I would like to introduce you to a wonderful couple. Meet Ren and Dan. I met Ren 4 or 5 years ago at Montana State University. We had a few photography classes with each other, and we both were orientation leaders. I know, I know, we were super nerds :) Now Ren is an Admissions Representative for MSU, which means she travels around the US recruiting new students to come to Montana. I was very honored when these two asked me to be their photographer. I had so much fun taking these pictures and getting to know the two of them as a couple. They are so caring, loving, and down right fun! I can't wait to photograph their wedding in July!










This is their very handsome dog, Oscar. He was a character!


No comments:

Post a Comment