Tuesday, March 2, 2010

: Baby Natalie :

How cute is this little girl?! And how beautiful is her momma?! Meet Natalie...she is the daughter of my dear friend Nicole. Nicole and I go way back, so I was so excited when she originally told me she was pregnant. I also did some maternity pictures of Nicole when she was about 8 months, and I was so ecstatic when she asked me to do some pictures of Natalie now that she has arrived. We had so much fun during this shoot. Natalie was a perfect little model, and full of the most hilarious facial expressions! Thank you so much Nicole for letting me capture you little girl! Enjoy!


This was too funny...every time Nicole gave Natalie a kiss, Natalie would just open her mouth and try to suck on her mom's face!






This one cracks me up! Look at that face!









2 comments:

  1. LOVE all these pictures. you did such a great job of capturing Natalie's personality... adorable pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Cali! So much fun. Natalie and Nicole are a perfect pair.

    ReplyDelete